In case you weren’t around the first time:
Remember those little notes in Chapters 2 and 3, which if you read all five, caused you to reenact the deaths described? I personally thought it was a cool feature for a horror game and an interesting twist. I was annoyed when such a cool concept didn’t reappear in Book of Shadows!
And this is my contest to get more ideas about these little death notes! But this time, it’s going to be a little different! There will be Two ways to enter!
Write five (or a few more) notes that describe a person in Heavenly Host’s Death. Any kind of death that occurred in Heavenly Host, or one you made up to occur.
- Do not resubmit entries from the last contest.
- Do not use the exact same plot as the older entries, especially if you didn’t write it
The other and new way to enter is to draw out a Victim’s Memoir situation. If you get the permission from the original author, you can even draw out one of the old entries! Otherwise, draw out the ones from the game
- Don’t draw out anyone’s entry without getting permission
- Do not use preexisting work
- DO NOT TRY TO PASS OFF ANYONE ELSE’S ART AS YOUR OWN!!!!!!!
You can use your own characters or characters already in the game! You can also check out nametags for ideas and characters!
- Written notes must be a death anyone can suffer. So be careful of things that involve siblings or are gender specific. Drawings use the genders as written
- Must occur at Heavenly Host or the forest surrounding it.
- Nothing involving Sex. It is a touchy and easily offensive topic that I wish to avoid.
- You must either submit your Memoirs to this blog, reblog this post with a link to the work, tag the post “victim’s memoir contest”, or an ask directing me to the post. IF YOU DO NOT TEL ME WHERE YOUR WORK IS, IT WON’T BE ADDED TO THE CONTEST!!!!!
- You must have your ask open, provide an email, and be willing to give me your address if you want the prize. I will only ship in the USA. Sorry.
- Submit both a drawing and a written note (You can also draw out your own memoir) but you can not win more then one prize
- Submit multiple drawing/memoirs but you can not win more then one prize
CONTEST WILL END MAY 20 2014
PRIZES ARE REALLY COOL!
Yes, those are charms of Corpse Party Sprites! They are around the size of a quarter with the same thickness as one. Somewhat waterproof but it wouldn’t be a good idea to purposely dunk them
There will be four winners (mot likely two from each category, but that may change depending on the number of entries). First to respond to my message gets first pick. MULTIPLE ENTRIES DO NOT MEAN MULTIPLE CHARMS, ONE PERSON!!
This tumblr was specially made for this contest, so follow it for the stories and contest news. Please direct all questions to this blog.
In case anyone was wondering, this contest will be judged be me (Twird96, I run CorpsePartyConfessions, TextsfromHeavenlyHost, and CorpsePartyRambles), Satoshi-Mochida, miriamv3 (Loneotaku), Kira and enigmaopoeia (Who are Memoirsoffear)
After learning that they use Pikachu’s Anime-Cry in Pokemon X and Y, I decided to call my Pikachu Sachiko
I blame both Emi and Tomohiro for Kizami’s murdering spree. They were the ones that triggered it. If anything they should of asked if he was feeling well and not freaking out over what he did. I would be afraid too, but still try to keep a level head and talk.
Do you really think anyone would believe someone who claimed they had been to Heavenly Host, and all the other witnesses had died? Could the Curse be real, but nobody believes any retellings?